FACEBOOK

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Click the link * cute suite

2 gorgeous birds and 1 diamond « cute suite

Thanks to the amazingly informative fashion blog- CUTE SUITE I have a small cameo.

Last August while chilling in Barcelona I was given the privilege to paint some brand new roller-shutters for an up and coming cafe/bar named CARAVELLE - A now beautiful venue in leafy C/ Pintor Fortuny 31, Barcelona.

Caravelle is the creation of Australian owner Zim Sutton. I met him through 2 friends of mine who were helping construct the interior of the place.
Zim told me he had moved to Barca some time ago, and after a good stint in London with a string of successful cafe/restaurant endeavors under his belt, he was itching to create something new and fresh for Barca, keeping in mind the old tradition of 'the meeting place'. A place were you can catch up with friends, have great conversations and watch Barcelona walk on by, and trust me, it doesn't always walk.

So if you're ever in his neck of the woods, check out the 2 birds I painted on ol' Zim's place Caravelle.
And even though I'm on the other side of the world I still check out his menu.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment