FACEBOOK

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Instagramalam

Well, it's been a while since I last posted (life's pretty busy these days) and I often think of this blog hating the fact that it's all alone.

So, here's a new post-

Instagram has become the new and easiest way for artists of all professions to expose themselves- No, not in that way, but in the way of instant image upload. I rejected it at first, thinking it's another "Thing" I have to keep on top of. Well, after about 7 months on,  I've seen more amazing images, paintings and photos than ever before, and have also made many a friend. Yes, I've embraced it!!!

Here is a link to my instagram-alam-alam profile. Look at it, like it, poke it and maybe share it!. But what ever you do, make sure you enjoy it!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment